Monday 30 July 2007

It's my party and I will cry if I want to.....

Yeah I know corny!! But frankly that is how I feel. I have spent the morning in bed reading a dumb romance novel and managing to get totally depressed about it.

generally i am just feeling crap. Just emotionally crap. Things are happening with J again and I am scared about all that. Totally insecure and frustrated. He is giving a good impression of being interested, and my emotional state the way it is I am vulnerable. So I am scared but want it all to happen so bad. I am not saying anything else. No one and I mean no one knows what the full story is this time and I guess that is because I am scared it is going to crash around my ears and I look like an idiot again. My friends in RL don't even know that i am talking to him again.

I feel so weak sometimes.

Ok off to the gym to sort myself out.

No comments: