Thursday 5 July 2007

Gosh we are good.

All three of us passed our grading at taekwondo. It was great. My calf was fine no twinges at all and I gave it all I had in the free sparring so was quite chuffed it held up. Mind you I have G to thank for that as he went easy on me in my PT session and we moved it forward in the day as well. As he put it I had a "nancy" workout lol.

Laura was so excited about passing, she took her book, her top, and her belt to school today for show and tell.

Lachlan has had a cold all this week. I woke up with it this morning. Yuk. I have been taking ease a cold so hopefully that will knock it on the head.

Today was spend wrestling with Dad's whipper snipper. In the end I had to get him to come around and sort it out for me. I am still going through cord at a great rate of knots but it happened with him as well. I just find that the thing is so bloody big and the harness doesn't help that much that I was resting it on my hip a lot which made things hard. Anyway I got all the front done which was great. Marshmallow weeks were threatening to take over my yard in a scene reminiscent Day of the Triffids.

It was funny though because I couldn't get the mowers started either. (the one that I am borrowing from a friend) Dad got it started straight away. I later went to start it and still couldn't. Turns out my arms aren't long enough lol. I had to stand up hill from it to give me a bit more pulling room!! Now I just have to attack the back yard but as I think it will be raining for a few days it will have to wait.

No comments: