Wednesday 18 July 2007

well it is a start

Took the kids down to the pool this morning. Mum and dad picked up the younger two to take them off to this train thing. Patrick and I hung around at the pool, him playing with a friend and me sitting and talking to friends mum.

After that I went through the drive thru at macs. You know they have for a limited time a cookies and cream dessert thing. Shit it looks nice. I so wanted one. Instead I got Patrick is big mac meal, I ate my cheesy mite roll whilst driving to the gym. Where I then proceeded to kill myself for 35 minutes on the treadmill. 15 minutes of running included in that.

I have finally traced everything at Calorie King and I am sailing pretty close to the wind today mainly because I ate a lot of cereal this morning. Dinner is pasta so i will make sure I only have a small serve. I have realised that I am out of bread and milk so am about to go out in the world of temptation again but hopefully having typed all this out will keep me accountable.

Wish me luck.........

Just on a side note though after not hearing from K or R this week. (about my only girlfriends) I popped into see K at work this morning. Her and R are off to see shrek this afternoon. I am a bit pissed. Ok yes I could have called them last week but they have families I hate calling because I never know when a good time is. I on the other hand spent the week from hell lonely and yuk and not one word from them. They know I struggle. Well they should. I don't know if I am being selfish or not but I am feeling hurt. R has done this to me many times and I think this time something will be said.

No comments: