Friday 6 July 2007

yep yep yep yep

well isn't this exciting? My life is just so full and interesting lol. I have no petrol. I mean no petrol. I will be lucky if I have enough in the car to get to the petrol station. I have $6 to my name. I was supposed to get my child support today but it looks like it will come in on Monday now I guess. Which means that I am stuck here. Bored and lonely.

I want to so much to pick up the phone and talk to J. But I won't. But I want to lol. I hate this really. Just sitting around for my life to change. I know that sounds silly but that is really what I am doing. I know once I start working I will meet people and hopefully there will be less nights spent alone and lonely. Once school holidays have ended I will be doing my typing test for the cops. I am also waiting for my old high school to send my year 11 results to me. Of course school holidays have thrown a huge spanner in the works and delayed everything. So yes I am sitting around waiting for my life to change. Bit like being pregnant really.

Well just for some major excitement I think I will start preparing the co-ops rent documents for audit. Yep I lead an exciting life.

No comments: