Tuesday 17 July 2007

Glutton for punishment

I told G today that I would regret some of the words that are about to come out of my mouth! Those words were......" I give you permission to whip my butt today" but surprisingly it was fine. Finally I am running again! Only 8.5 speed wise though and for 15 minutes but after for so long that was good and I managed to talk to G the whole way through that! I thought I could feel my leg but really it was fine. Like G said I am going to be paranoid about it for a while. G said he still worries about his and that was years ago. Great lol.

So if that session was G flogging me well I was great! Next week I am telling him to push me harder!! I am going to go to the gym tomorrow but just for cardio. Food was totally crap today. So much for that. But tomorrow is a new day and I will try again! That is the best I can do. I just need to control it but why oh why is it so hard.

No comments: